SpritePad - What's New?...
Public Release 20/4/21...
- Fixed: There was a noticeable difference in playing speed between animations in SpritePad and exported GIF's.
- Fixed: A problem found when scrolling a hi-res sprite image to the right.
- Fixed: A problem was found with ie. the use of the CTRL+O shortcut (open file) depending on which child form was active.
- Fixed: A source of possible memory leaks was found in the undo/redo system (Win32/64).
- Fixed: Colour settings dialog now does some dynamic layout of it's controls (fixes some Mono issues).
- Fixed: About-box dialog now does some dynamic layout of some of it's controls (fixes some Mono issues).
- Added: Two brand new executables written in C++ (Win32/Win64) to accompany the C#/.NET version.
nb. These new executables are for Windows but may be more compatible on Mac/Linux systems running ie. WINE.
- Added: Animators - Toolbar button 'Reverse Play'.
- Added: Animators - More media-control buttons (jump to start, retreat, advance, jump to end).
- Added: Animators - Toolbar button 'Randomize current frames'.
- Added: Tile Animator - now supports up to 256 animations (same as the sprite animator).
- Added: Z-Rotator - conversion/display in degrees.
- Added: Sprite Editor - Grid lines (on/off) toolbar button.
- Added: Help Files - A few additions/corrections.
- Added: Help Menu - System Information.
- Added: Sprite Editor / Tile Editor - Decimal and hex value of item is now shown in the status bar.
- Changed: General - Most of the "ding" sounds made when hitting return/enter in text entry controls have been silenced.
- Changed: Image Import - Simplified, ie. "Import Type" combo removed, Tile Size 1x1 now indicates sprite images only.
- Changed: Sprite/Tile Set - 'Create Animation' button moved to dynamic toolbar.
- Changed: Sprite Editor - 'Symmetry Lines' toolbar button renamed to 'Guide' + centre vertical removed for clarity.
- Changed: Menu merging - "Edit" menu replaced with "History" + active child form's menu is now inserted.
- Changed: Child form menus renamed from "Edit" to ie. "Tiles" for improved visibility/feedback.
- Changed: Item "Swap" op(s) changed to CTRL+LMB (was ALT+LMB), it was not working on Linux.
- Changed: A few naming/UI changes related to the VICE Snapshot Ripper.
Get SpritePad Pro
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.