CharPad C16 Pro
A downloadable tool for Windows
Commodore C16 & Plus/4 Tile-map Editor.
A highly detailed and powerful editor for characters, tiles and maps for old-school 1980's home computer games and demos.
Stuffed with just about every import/export ability you might ever need.
A sister product to the mighty CharPad C64 Pro containing all of it's sibling's powerful features.
Charpad C16 Pro is also able to open/convert existing project's made with CharPad C64 Pro (CTM v8 files).
Includes many great features such as...
- Support for *ALL* the standard C16 & Plus/4 (TED) display modes.
- High quality interactive image import.
- Automatic data/colour conversion between display modes.
- Typing text directly into the Map Editor using a chosen "Key map".
- Map Editor "Flexi-Grid" feature that allows map data to be subdivided.
- Tile naming/tagging.
- Interactive ripping of graphics from VICE snapshots.
- Exporting of map data in 8, 12 or 16 bit formats (ie. >256 tiles).
- Colour palette editing in RGB, HSL and YUV formats.
- Z-Rotation of all/any items.
- Copy/paste between program instances.
- Portable apps, run on Windows or Mac/Linux using ie. WINE/Crossover.
- Includes 3 executables, Win32, Win64 and .NET builds.
- Buyers will have free access to all future updates of this product.
In order to download this tool you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $7.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
CharPadC16Pro342.rar 3 MB
- CharPad C16 Pro 3.42Dec 14, 2022
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
I'm not sure if I'm ever going to use this tool but you rock and that's why I want to support you.
Well, maybe the Plus/4 *IS* worth a look ;)
Aww thanks mate that's super nice of you to say so :)
+Thank you so much for your support, respect!
Yeah the C16 & Plus/4 may lack sprites and the SID but they're still nice systems in several other ways.